Monday, September 29, 2008

The funeral


-->
Well, we are back. We left on Friday morning and we got back late Saturday night. We were gone 36 hours and it was a very hard trip. It was one of the worst things in my entire life. I've gone through a lot. I've had plenty of suffering just as everyone else in this world. I don't think there is a soul here that makes it through this life without pain and sorrow. But this ranks up there at the top. I pray that I never have to see anything like that again. Grown men were crying so hard that tears just fell from their cheeks. So many sobs and gasps for air that all the noise just blended together.At the cemetery, everyone waited until the casket had been lowered and then the father threw the first shovel of dirt on his daughter. I hope that I never have to see anything like that again.Somethings I will never understand in this life. Why give this world such a perfect gift and then take it back so quickly?
SonyaAnn

No comments: