Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bills

Well I've been going through all the bills like I said I would. And it doesn't look as if there is any way to get a better deal on the sate light. I can get a smaller package but we will only get one of the channels that we actually watch. DJ and I went through all the channels and we found that out of all the channels we only ever watch fourteen. So I looked online at the different channels offered with the different programs and we would lose all but one channel we watch. At that point what do we even need sate light for. I have no problems going without tv but I think the family might come unhinged. I think just maybe I could go over board with the frugal thing, maybe. So for now I'm leaving it alone but if things get worse I think we are done with sate light. I'll see if there is anything else I can cut out.
Thank you,
SonyaAnn

No comments: