Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite time of year! You don't have to worry about finding the right present or how much you are going to spend on someone. I love to decorate on the cheap too. Everyone loves to come to our house and look at the decorations. This is Gregory Grim. He is actually my curio cabinet covered with black material that I got on clearance for a $1 a yard. The mask was my brother's that he didn't want any more. The bony arms were a splurge at $5. And the sickle was from a costume that we had from along time ago, so I'm not sure about the price. So my guess is Gregory didn't cost more than $11. I'm not counting the cost of the sickle because honestly I just can't remember what it was from. You really don't need much money to have fun.
Thank you for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: