Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas shopping

I know by writing this I'm going to jinx myself but here goes. I'm almost done Christmas shopping. My goal is to be done before Thanksgiving and I think that I might just make it. I still have to get Den's present but we are are doing something different and just buying for ourselves. I really like this because it's $50 that we get to spend on ourselves and it's guilt free. We also need to buy for Dennis' dad. He loves used books so I have to look into that. We are going to finish a couple of gifts by just giving cash so that doesn't leave much more. I'm hoping that by doing this maybe for once I'll enjoy the holidays. I usually turn into the Grinch about three days before Christmas. So I'm hoping that with all the advanced planning I will have a little holiday cheer. I have to say that I've actually enjoyed shopping through out the year so I'm really going to try to get the Christmas fund replenished the beginning of the year.
Thanks for reading,
Sonya Ann

No comments: