Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coach Purses part 2

Dennis told a few of the people that he works with about the great deal that we got on the purses. He even had me text a picture so he could show it off. Now a couple of the guys are going to the Coach store and getting their wives a purse for Christmas. I love passing along frugal information. And I think that it's wonderful how far Dennis has come on our frugal journey. Den was raised in a family that was much better off than mine so he had no idea what budgeting or being frugal was. So it was really a struggle to turn him to the dark side or the right side depending on how you look at it. I'm just so thankful that we are both working together and that he is proud of the deals that we find. I think it's cute. And I bet their are going to be a few very happy wives come Christmas morning thanks to Den.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: