Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Karma?!?!?

I'm at the point that I'm pretty sure that karma is crapping on me. No really, I'm pretty sure of it. If I wasn't so unhappy I'd be laughing until a hysteric coma set in. My dad dies while we are on vacation so we turn around and drive all the home and then on to Bay Minette AL. We have a wake there and then everyone comes back to IL and we take care of many relatives for days. I really didn't mind that, it was just hard to function. But having everyone here did make me feel loved. SO we had another wake and then the funeral on Saturday. So at the cemetery they asked if we all wanted to watch as they put him in the mausoleum. So everyone stayed and that was a bad idea. NEVER STAY! The mausoleum was on the 5th level and they had a large lift and two very sturdy men putting him in the wall. SO they lifted him up and went to push him in and almost dropped him on half of the people there. And I'm not exaggerating, the back end of the coffin slid all the way off. What a way to go out? Then we went back to the church and had a meal that we cooked for everyone. It was a nice time and a wonderful closure. But as we were leaving my uncle said that my 35 year old cousin had a massive heart attack and they didn't know if he would make it.(He did). Anyways after wards all the family came back to our house for a little get together and the neighbor girl hit my in-laws van and drove away. And she doesn't have insurance. Then just to add to our trauma my son Dj woke up this morning with blisters on both of his eye balls. SO that was not a cheap adventure. He will be alright just an allergic reaction to his contacts. My life is never boring. I'm just wondering what the hell kind of person I was in my last life.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn
PS please for the love of God click on my sponsor, I really need to catch a break somewhere.
PSS I also forgot the speeding ticket Dennis got on the way back in Nashville. We are so blessed.

No comments: