Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Presents

Yeah! I'm so happy. All of my Christmas shopping is done, yeah SonyaAnn. So I did charge the rest of the presents and I don't have the cash to pay for it yet. I'm about $300 short at this point. I had forgotten about a couple of presents and had to go out and finish but this time I'm really done. So I spent more than I thought I would and I'm not real happy about it. I kind of have an uneasy feeling about the debt but either way I needed to finish it. I'm not used to carrying a credit card balance. We have not carried a balance in about 4 years. Our only real bills are the mortgage and the second mortgage. I'm really going to work hard and see if I can't find a few creative ways to knock it down. It's just that the payment will be due on the 16th. It would have been nice if it was due after Christmas and I could use some of our Christmas money to pay it off but oh well. Anyways I hate to start the new year worrying about last years debt. And I am planning on using the Christmas money to replenish our funds for the next year so either way I'm still behind. I plan on getting creative so we will see how I do in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: