Monday, December 15, 2008

My 2009 problem continued

So I was looking at the total from my 2009 budget. And I've got to cut it down, gee that wasn't too hard to figure out. The problem is some of the things just can't be trimmed. Like the stickers for the cars, I could try to send them less but I bet they wouldn't go along with it. And I really feel as if the car fund is too low. Anna's car the Lumina will be 10 years old. Den's car the 2001 focus only has about 20,000 miles on the motor but the transmission has about 150,000 on it. And my car the 2004 Kia will hopefully hold strong. I've kind of been thinking about swapping cars around. Giving Den the Kia and me the Focus. The only problem is he smokes and has burned holes in all of the seats and he has a tendency to total vehicles. The focus gets really good gas milage and this worked really well to save us money when prices were high. But now that gas prices are falling it might be a good idea to try and put the miles on the Kia. I don't know though, I still feel as if its a risk, either way. If he is going to total a car than it's better if its the focus. But if he continues to put the high miles on it we will end up having to put a new transmission in it. I really need some help with this one. Any ideas?
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: