Monday, December 22, 2008

My $4.30 meal



-->I was looking for a cheap meal and here it is. We were all so surprised that it tasted so good. I always see on other blogs and web sites cheap meals and I decided to come up with my own. Not to bad for someone that can't cook. And I'm going to save this for one of the nights that it gets crazy around here. It took about 10 minutes to make and is much better and cheaper than fast food. And you could make this cheaper, if you can get the ingredients on sale. This made enough for all of us and there were left overs for lunch the next day. All you need is about 3 tablespoons of olive oil($.33), 6 packages of Ramen noodles($.99) and 2 bags of frozen stir fry vegetables($2.98).
Cook all of the noodles and then drain. Add the olive oil and stir(to keep the noodles from sticking). Microwave vegetables until warm and add to noodles. Sprinkle seasoning packet from soup on the noodles and vegetables. Done! I only added 4 packets and I thought that was enough. But just experiment and see what you get.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: