Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still trying to get the 2009 budget lower

Alright I'm still working on the budget for all the funds that need to be replenished. The total that I came to was $9020. Not cool! But I think I might be able to knock it down to $8500. That is still a lot but I have a plan. The kids have already agreed to put their Christmas money towards the FL trip. They weren't real happy about it but it was donate to the trip or not go. I just wish that we didn't have to take from the kids but we discussed it and they happily agreed in the end.
And of course, what I get for my birthday will go to the funds. Also, the money that I get for cleaning will help knock it down some. We seem to get the majority of the money in the beginning of the year and then have to dole it out throughout the rest of the year. I think between everything, I can come up with close to $8000. I just hope that since Dennis' income didn't change that much from last year we will get almost the same tax refund as last year.
What's the old saying, "wish in one hand and s*** in the other and see which one fills up first."
Gotta love it!
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: