Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just not in the money mood

I think I'm all burned out on the frugal diet. I know I'm not supposed to say it but I'm really not feeling the frugal movement at the moment. Maybe because I feel like I'm losing the battle with my husband. He just sees it as me restricting him. And I know that this is how it is in most marriages but it gets old being the bad guy. We got ourselves here but I feel like I'm the only one getting it. I know that he goes to work every day and I get to stay home with the kids and write. I'm very grateful for the gift that he has given me just sometimes I wish he could be more frugal. I think all the pressure falls to the one holding the checkbook. I guess all I can do is keep writing and find a way to get back into the frugal mood.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: