Monday, January 12, 2009

Not saving as much

Well I was really hoping to be farther along in saving for all the funds. It's not going as smoothly as I had hoped. I ended up taking Christmas money and making another payment to the credit card for the computer. So the good news is we didn't get stuck with any interest charges. But then that's $560 that didn't get put towards any bills for 2009. And then there was the Dennis problem. He didn't think that it was fair that I got a new computer and he had to pay bills with his Christmas money. I tried to explain that I need the computer and that the kids use it for their homework but I didn't get anywhere. So he kept his money. Sometimes I really wonder why I try so hard. I know that it's not fair that I got something and he didn't but he doesn't realize that it's our bills. I think he sees them as my bills.
I'm really just fed up with the struggle.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: