Monday, February 23, 2009

By Sunday Evening

I can't be the only one that is sick of their family by Sunday evening! I know that you are never supposed to admit that. And you are only allowed to say what a blessing they are. If you say something along the lines of, you are pissing me off or that I'm running away or perhaps I'm going to choke you, it means that I'm a terrible person. So I'm not admitting to any of those maybe just flirting with it.
The cat puked in the corner. So what did the three of them do, they argued about it. Then each one decided that it was the other one's problem. And of course, they left it. So 2 hours later, I find it. So a fight breaks out between the three of them because it was someone elses fault. You get only one guess to decide who cleaned up the puke. Me! Then I washed an entire pickle. Really!?!? I guess it was too much to ask someone(no one would own up to it) to scrape their plate. So they dumped the entire thing in the dishwasher. It held up surprisingly well, who knew you could run a pickle threw the dishwasher? At what point, do I get to get even?
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: