Thursday, February 5, 2009

UGH!

I'm no where near where I need to be with funding the "funds". I finished filling the birthday fund so now I have $500 for all the gifts I need to buy for the year(YEAH). And the "other holiday" fund is full. I put $350 in that one and it covers Valentine's day, Easter, Grand Parent's day and so on. And I have $610 in the car fund so only $190 more until I'm through with that one. I feel like I'm just a little behind is all. The kids kicked in their money for the FL trip but we still have quite a bit to go. So I'm hoping for a large tax return. I would like to use that to finish off the FL trip and the Christmas fund. I usually try to take the tax return and pay off the largest fund. Having to fill a fund that is that large seems impossible sometimes. So it's much easier just to pay for the little things. I'm more of an instant gratification kind of person, I guess. I guess we will see when the time comes.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: