Thursday, March 26, 2009

6 Flags

Last year 6 flags had a deal, I think it was called a 6 pass. It was the first time we had ever done anything like that. And it was the first time that I felt brave enough to try and walk it. If I remember correctly, it was just a little bit more than a one day ticket. Maybe $5 more. If anyone remembers, let me know. Well for Christmas this year, my MIL bought us all a pass. We go to the one in Gurnee, IL. I can't wait! We had so much fun. Den had just started working 4 10hr days the beginning of the summer so we would meet him after work Thursday evenings at Gurnee Mills. We would leave his car in the parking lot and we would take my car to the park. We decided that we would get more rides in on a Thursday evening than we would get in an entire day on the weekend. The kids and I had a list of what we needed to pack in the cooler for dinner and then off we went. We wouldn't buy anything in the park or do anything that cost any money. So we were only out gas $. We had a wonderful time and made some great memories. And I'm really looking forward to it this year. We even went to the water park a few times. I sat and read which was a massive treat. I was all alone in a corner, I found Heaven. And the kids had a blast. I'm all excited.
But here's the problem, I heard that they were going under. Is this true? Are they going to close or perhaps be bought out? Isn't that the way it always is, you find something that you love and then it ends. I probably jinxed it.
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: