Monday, March 30, 2009

Insult to Injury

I can't believe this. Well, who knew I could get this mad again. I'm typing the keys so hard I now have a finger stutter.
I got a letter in the mail today for Fifth Third Bank. Ahhh yes, now you get it. I wanted to call and yell at them but all I would end up doing is being pissy with some poor fool that is trying to keep their job. So I'm just going to write about it and never see any results.
Guess what was in the letter? They wanted me to use my Fifth Third Equity Flexline to pay off my credit cards. WHAT IS THIS CRAP!!!!! They were the ones that cut the line in the first place and beat the hell out of our FICO scores. Do they really have no idea what they are doing? Now I know that this is just a standard letter that is sent out but why would you sent it to someone that has no room left on the loan. Are they hoping that maybe I'll go over the limit and then they can charge me over the limit fees, too? Ohhhhh, I'm so not happy with them. The only good news is that Chase ran our credit scores before any of this will show up. And it looks as if the loan will be processed by the end of April. So soon we will never have to deal with them again.
So all I can do is complain and hope the morons in charge at Fifth Third get what they truly deserve. I hope that their crotches catch on fire during a drought. And that's my happy thought for the day!
Thanks for reading another rant,
SonyaAnn

No comments: