Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extra Money




-->

I know this looks like a shameless plug and it is. But I really like Inbox and they do pay pretty well. If you do want to join, I would set up a free email account first (yahoo is what I use) and use that instead of your primary email. You will get some junk mail just an FYI. It takes me a few seconds to click on each email and they pay you $.03. The problem is if you save them up and are planning on doing this only once in a while, they expire. So you will need to do this everyday or every other day. If you use my link, I will get a referral(being honest). But you will get a $5 sign up bonus, so it's free money. You just have to get in the habit of clicking.
If you think about it, the rich and famous will sell just about anything for money. I'm just asking for a few clicks and you get paid for your time.
Either way, thank you so much for taking a few minutes of your day and reading my blog,
SonyaAnn

No comments: