Friday, April 24, 2009

Friends Friday!

I was thinking about how happy I am that I have all of you for my new friends. (Awwww) I've really been enjoying talking to everyone and venting. So I thought that maybe a good way for all of us to get to know each other better would be for me to have a Friends Friday. I know I'm a dork! I'm going to put a friend's link and some info about them every Friday. If you want me to talk about you and your blog just leave me a comment and your blog address on this post and I'll come back here every week and choose a new person. That way we can visit each other and get to know each other a little more. And we can all sit around, hold hand and hug trees. Well probably not! Anyways this week's Friday Friend is Jules over at Lovely Las Vegas. She was the first person ever to leave a comment for me and I never forgot it. She is sweet and her blog and pictures are amazing.It makes me want to go to Las Vegas to eat and explore! So use this link and check out her blog. And if you want to read my favorite post, read this one!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend,
SonyaAnn

No comments: