Monday, April 27, 2009

Homemade Cinnamon Bread



-->
I really should just stop trying to diet! I'm going to rename my blog! I'm thinking about frugal and fat ass, what do ya think? I should just stop trying with the whole diet thing. I would be much happier if I didn't stress over every bite. I think I'm just going to blame it on my under active thyroid and admit defeat with the diet.
Anyways, I made this cinnamon bread the other night and it was amazing. I'm not trying to brag but it was gone in 5 minutes. So I thought I would pass it along. This is just my $.55(ish) role recipe. I told Den that I could use this recipe to make anything and for my next trick I'm going to turn it into meat. Anyways, make the dough as normal but divide it in two. Roll it into a rectangle and then smash an entire stick of softened margarine onto the rectangle. Make sure that the margarine is spread evenly. Sprinkle half a cup of sugar on the margarine. And then sprinkle cinnamon on the sugar. I didn't measure the cinnamon but I just sprinkled until I couldn't see the sugar. Then roll it up and pinch it all closed. Place it in a bread pan and let it rise for 45 minutes. Bake it at 375 for about 30 minutes. I always check all of my breads 20 minutes into it and then every 5 minutes afterwards. I would kick myself right in the fat fanny if I burned it. If you try it let me know.
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn </

No comments: