Thursday, April 30, 2009

laundry soap catastrophe

I think there comes a point in every frugal persons transformation that we realize, I just can't get into it. I've tried, really tried to get along and play nice with homemade laundry soap. I've tried a few times. This tip just isn't going to happen in this house. It doens't dissolve and I end up having to pick off soap clumps and then rewashing. Yes, I know this is my fault. I really do. But I'm at the point of..... what if I just use a little less purchased soap and save a little money that way. I tried using it the powdered way and then I made it into liquid soap. The liquid soap was like trying to pour jello and it still ended up with clumps on the clothes. I give up. Maybe I will never make it completely over to the frugal side. I actually feel like a slight failure. I mean how can I streamline our finances and become a true frugal beacon of hope if I can't adopt all of the frugal tips out there. I think I'm just going to shoot for my own comfort zone. Knowing me, I'll try again and just complain like hell when I fail again.
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: