Thursday, April 30, 2009

Queen of All Things Awe-Summmm!!!



-->
I feel so loved I just got an Awe-Summm award from Together We Save! and from A.Marie over at My Money Mission! and from Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas! We are passing this around like VD.


The Rules Are:

*List 7 Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
*Pass It On To 7 Bloggers Who Are Awe-Summm!
*Be Sure To Tag Your Awe-Summm Bloggers To Let Them Know!
*Then Link Back To The Queen That Tagged You!

7 Things that make me Awe-Summm:
  1. My family
  2. My friends!
  3. My blogger best friends!
  4. I'm honest!
  5. I'm an A type!
  6. I'm a good problem solver!
  7. I'm over organized!
I hope that didn't look like bragging. Hate that!
7 Bloggers who are Awe-summm:
Granny Spice
Raging Bear Ranch
Looking Forward to a more Frugal 2009
The owl's nest
Watch Nena Save
Little People Wealth
Frugal in Paradise
I just wanted to say thank you to all and no tag backs! I've been tagged 3 times and I feel like the town slut. I was going to wait until this weekend to post this but I was afraid of what else I would catch. All said with much love and appreciation!
SonyaAnn

No comments: