Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just when I thought





UGH! Just when I thought we were getting caught up! I know its kind of hard to make out but that's a serious chip in Den's car window. I'm just hoping that this is our #3. All problems seem to come in three's and this would be 3. So first was Anna's transmission. Then Den got an extra $70 for working over on Easter. Yeah, I'm all excited. Ahh but wait, in the mail came the notice to have his car tested for emissions. And of course, the check engine was on. Guess how much it was for Dennis to replace the O2 sensor. No really guess, and you're right, it was $70. I know I shouldn't complain because he was able to do it himself and we didn't have to pay anyone but still just a few extra dollars would have been nice. And now the car window. It will cost $300(ish) to replace the window or $100 to have it filled. But the Flabby and Frugal one has a plan, for $15 you can buy a kit to fill it yourself. And once again Den's said, "I have no idea how to do this!" He gets a little nervous when I push him into uncharted waters. And my response is always the same, "Honey, I have faith in you!" He just rolls his eyes and mumbles something about me forcing him into doing things he's not qualified for. And then he says as he's leaving, "One of these days this house is going to blow up and it will be your fault!" Then once he starts the project I become his cheerleader. Well at first I'm his cheerleader and then I some how start finding mistakes and feel the need to point them out. You can see where this is going. So I'll let you know how our forte into car window repair works out!
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: