Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Witch Dr

I would just like to let you know that I was probably a witch in my last life. First read this post, unfortunately it is completely true. So anyways when I heard that the flu was on its way, I made everyone start taking vinegar pills. It's supposed to change your PH and help your body fight. This made sense to me because it is the only thing that you can clean with and ingest. (I can think of a few people that I'm more than willing to see if they can ingest say bleach and see if they live). I know its a stretch but like I said I'm more than will to experiment on us. So I think that it did kind of work. Anna didn't get sick at all, Den was sick for about a day and not too bad, DJ had all the symptoms of the flu but it left fast and he just ended up feeling fine but with a cough, I got it the worst and was sick for two days. But we have had the flu come threw here before and we were sick for five or more days so I think we will do this again. If you know of any other home remedies that work please tell me. And one more tip, if your hair ever goes green from a pool don't buy the expensive shampoo just comb ketchup threw your hair, cover it with a plastic bag and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Then just wash it out. It worked wonders on Anna's hair. Thank you Donna C. for that tip.
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: