Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to the Budget again!

I feel like I just keep posting the same thing over and over! UGH!!! I'm back to the budget again. I'm feeling a little better and I'm sure that it is because of Hult clinic. The problem is that it is going to cost $130 a month for all of my meds. Now the only good thing out of this is, I haven't set up the automatic debits for the house yet. I'm not normally a procrastinator but for some reason I just didn't get to it yet. So I could use that money but I really want the house paid off early. I can't get the grocery bill down much lower. The only thing that I can think of is to get rid of our little bit of funny money. That would cover it. And then I get the whole feeling selfish thing going on. So does anyone have any money saving tidbit that they would like to share in the comments section? I've got the budget down pretty low but I'm always on the look out for a new tip.
Thank you,
SonyaAnn

20 comments


No comments: