Thursday, July 23, 2009

2+ Weeks

It's been over two weeks since I've changed the blog and I just wanted to give you a couple of tidbits that I have found. And they are good things, yea good things.

I have gotten one more person to join Widget Bucks since I've changed the blog.



I have gotten one more person to join swag bucks since I've changed the blog.

And my Adsense revenue has shot up. Mind you, I'm not going to retire or put my kids though college on it but it has more than doubled in two weeks. So I'm completely endorsing redoing your blog to improve your revenue. Thank you Andy!!





Now I just need to get a few people to join Cash Crate and Inbox. I'll let you know when the month is up what I have found out.

I've also joined Big Crumbs so we will see if that helps bring my income up a bit, too!
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

| | 10 comments


No comments: