Friday, July 17, 2009

Dissipate





As most of you know, I don't talk about my book very often. I just feel as if that would be bragging or something. I'm proud of it but it is far from the best book ever written. But it still makes me smile just to hold it in my hands. Anyways, it's on sale right now. The publishing company is having a blow out and you can get it for $6.99. Just use the link and then enter Dissipate in the search box. (The site is getting slammed so it might take a few tries.) So I thought that if there was anyone out there that was interested, I'd let you know. Here is the snippet I wrote for the book.......

The normal creaks and groans of your home you overlook . . . the rush of the water from the sink, the gurgle of a draining tub. A new sound is added, possibly overlooked, but not for long. Intoxicating and deafening, it hunts you. Paralyzed by fear and overcome with a sense of tranquility, you realize too late your fate is sealed. A single mother finds her inner strength and stands against what hunts us.

Thanks for stopping by,
SonyaAnn

No comments: