Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm a cheater



This is so good and really easy but it doesn't look like it, does it? It's like a fancy tart from a really expensive restaurant. But it's from my lowly kitchen! This isn't hard either. Make Pecan Sandies but leave the pecans out. Make the cookie dough into balls just like you would if you were going to make cookies and then just smash it into cupcake liners so you have a little bowl. This is the only tricky part of the whole thing, you cook it like normal for 25(ish) minutes and then just like everything else I do, I check it every 5 minutes at the end just so it doesn't burn. It really depends on your oven. It will puff up in the cups so after they are completely cooked use a spoon to smoosh them back into cup shape. Then scoop in your el cheap o pie filling. I put them in the frig just so the cup would get hard. Super easy and pretty yummy. This one just seems like a summer treat.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: