Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Improving!



My mother in law Donna can grow a beautiful garden in sand. She may not even need dirt. She is just one of the nurturing people on this planet with people and plants. Can you tell that I like her? I am the polar opposite. I kill and/or maimed most living things. I mean well it just doesn't work out for me, I don't know why. Well, with Donna's help and Den's I'm improving. Here is the first shot of the garden the beginning of the year. It's right out the back door.



And this is after about a two and a half months. And my free onions are going strong, too! I may need to think about starting a second garden next year. That might be just a bit too ambitious for me but if I keep going like this I'm going to need it.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: