Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank You


I just wanted to say thank you so much to Andy over at Tight Fisted Miser. It took me a while to find something that I liked and that would incorporate all of your suggestions. I'm truly grateful for all of your help.
I hope that you all like the new template better. I'm hoping that it will help me increase my readers and income(what a joke). I started tracking my AdSense revenue when I switched to an after post ad. Just a FYI, don't do that. I went from about $12 a month down to $4. Not that $12 is a fortune but when you drop your mere pittance by two-thirds, it screams that you are doing something wrong.
Thank you all so much for your devotion and your friendship. You all are such gluttons for punishment(lovingly said).
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: