Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you happy when school starts or ends?

I love my children I really do and this has nothing to do with loving them. But I will be glad when school starts. Never mind the car accident and redoing DJ's room and everything else that I've managed to block out. I swear one day you will find me in a dark corner rocking back and forth holding my head saying, "Find a happy place, find a happy place!"
Jessie our dear dog is old. And she had an accident in DJ's room. And the good news is he is getting new carpet so it's not that big of a deal. DJ was heading off to grandma Donna's and went in his room to pack. He threw his clothes on the floor and then knelt down. So yes, DJ and the clothes went in the poo. So what does he do? He walks into the bathroom scrapes it off of his knee with TP and slings it. Then takes all the poo clothes and grinds them into the clothes in the laundry basket. So I when I ask, "What have you DONE!" He turns to me all serious and says, "I'm having such a bad day!" It took me 3 hours to clean the carpet, disinfect the bathroom and scrub dog leavings out of all of the clothes.
So please take a moment and look to your right. Please vote. I just wanted to see if it was just me that can't wait for school to start.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: