Monday, August 17, 2009

Dude Check out my Crack


And I bet you thought I was going to be a bit naughty. Not so, not so. This is the crack right next to my garden. Remember how I was saying that my MIL Donna could grow anything, it's rubbing off just a bit. My garden is now spilling out of the garden and is now growing in the cracks of the driveway.
This was how my neat and tidy little garden looked at the beginning of the summer. And now.........


It's no longer neat and tidy, it's a disaster. And I hate it when things look over grown and messy. If you look closely at the picture, I now have corn growing in my garden. I didn't even plant corn! So I have learned a few things from this year. Normally, my plants don't get much bigger than when I first plant them. So this little area was perfect for gardening. I don't know what happened but I'm a little concerned that it might take over like Audrey II. So my plan for next year is to move my garden somewhere else in the yard. And maybe just plant a couple of small things here next year.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: