Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New Project



My dream is to one day pack up and move far away from this house. I believe this house hates us. Pretty much since we have moved in, it has tried to fall apart. I'm pretty sure that if we hadn't fought desperately to save this house, it would have been sucked into another dimension just like at the end of Poltergeist. This house is just old. And we bought it from a family that sold us a lemon. They knew it was falling apart and just quickly patched it up and sold it to us. I know that all houses have problems but this one is trying to get us or our pocket book. The house is over 25 years old now so everything needs to be redone. The only problem is we just never have enough cash to do it all. I would love to gut this house but there is just no way. So anywho, I opened the garage door and it fell off of the track. And the really cool part was the cars were still in the garage. So we are going to be installing a new door. Den managed to get it back on the track so we are hoping that we will get a few more weeks out of it before we send it off to garage door heaven. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: