Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our little problem

Den and I have a little bet/agreement going on at the moment and I really hope that I lose. Den joined a gym with our friend Steve. The deal is Den will quit smoking within the next six months in exchange for joining the gym. The only problem with this deal is for the next few months we will be paying for his smoking and the gym. And don't forget the insurance is going up thanks to Anna's little problem. I know that I said that Anna will be paying for her mistake and she will be. But on the off chance she can't pay it, we still have to cover the bills. I'm not telling her this, it's just between us. So I'm back to the budget. But I did manage to shave $15 off our Satellite bill. If you have satellite just call in the month of August and tell them that you are having a hard time financially and they will work with you. Also ask them for Cinemax for $.01. I'm a happy camper! So anyways, that will help and with all the line drying and being diligent about the gas and electricity, I've shaved some of our costs down. So the good news is, we can still pay the bills. I'm just a little concerned that Den will "forget" about our deal. I'll let you know how he does.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: