Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Cleaning

As I've said before, I FEEL better! I really feel like shouting that out at times. I still have some tired days but for the most part, I'm doing so much better. Anyways, I'm cleaning another house. We need the cash and I figure with Anna going to college in less than a year, we are going to need every penny that we can get. So I made a backpack O' clean. I put everything that I need to clean in it and I'm just bring that with me. I'm cleaning with the spray for Jessie but instead of Borax, I'm using anti-bacterial soap with the hydrogen peroxide. And then vinegar with water and a squirt of dish soap for counters and mirrors. And then last but not least, I'm using microfiber clothes(not in the kitchen or bathrooms). Just putting it together in the bag has helped so much. I just drop it in a convenient spot about midway and then I don't have to keep running back and forth to get something I need. And when I'm vacuuming my way out of her house, I keep the wet microfiber cloth in my pocket and wipe anything that I have missed. So if you have any tips that you use for cleaning, please let me know. Also, send me some prayers/good vibes that I can find a couple more houses to clean. My in laws live in a retirement community so all of the houses are ranches so it is so much easier to clean. And because I love to talk, I'm a real hit. A lot of the people are lonely so I stand around and gab for a while. And the best part is I actually feel better the next day from all the exercise. And that has never happened before.
So if you have any prayers/ideas leave me a comment.
Thanks for everything,
SonyaAnn

No comments: