Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Checkup

I know that it is pretty boring listening to me complain about my aches and pains but I pray that I'm in the home stretch. I went back to Dr. Hult and had more tests run. And the good news is I'm on the upswing. But this I knew, I just feel better. And I can honestly say that in my entire adult life, this is the best that I have ever felt. I know I need to get the weight off and I'm working on it slowly. But the only thing that matters is that I'm better. The best that we can figure is that when I had kids the hormones fried out my thyroid(from overactive to under) and the hormones also did a number on my adrenal gland. So the two glands not working and not having any iodine and folic acid in my system caused all of my problems. And the good news is Dr. Hult reduced the amount of pills that I am on. He said that you just need a huge boost in the beginning and then to cut back and have a maintenance dose. So I will be saving about $25 a month and I only need to come in every four months now. So I feel better and my budget is super happy.
I very rarely endorse something but this I'm recommending to everyone. He does no advertising, all of his patience are from word of mouth and it takes three months to get an appointment. So I would say that he is on to something. To be honest, I was very skeptical about the whole thing when I started. I mean how can running an electrical current(still sexy) threw you, tell you what is wrong. Everything that he said was wrong with me, I looked up when I got home from the first appointment. I've learned over the years not to trust doctors. Gee, I wonder why. And I had classic textbook symptoms of each one. If someone had just listened to me in the beginning it would have made my entire life better. I could have been in the yard playing with my kids or exploring the world. I just feel as if I were robbed of so many experiences for so many years. I don't blame the doctors for what is wrong with me, I blame them for not listening to me. No doctor is ever going to dismiss me again, my spunk is back along with a bigger mouth. God save us. All of these years of suffering and the cure was an hour away. So if you are suffering and your doctors won't listen, I would seriously think about taking a road trip to his office. If you have any questions, just ask.
Thanks for being here for me,
SonyaAnn

No comments: