Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anna Pulled a Me

I so often don't think that Anna is like me, until her last week of school before break. And then she proved that she is more like me than ever! God love her. I laughed until I had to lay on my side and gasp for air.
She informed me that it was terrible to laugh at someone else's suffering. I just laughed harder.On with the story......(And I didn't do it this time!)......
Anna and so many of her class mates are having a terrible time in Anatomy. She is an honor roll student and she fought hard for a C-. One of Anna's friend's who is a straight A student got a D- in the class. He is one of those teachers that doesn't believe in handing out good grades. I won't even get started on him. But Anna and the group were complaining and Anna was being a little loud. This she gets from me! And her voice travels. Anyways, her Anatomy teacher and two other teachers were close enough to hear big mouth.
So Little Ms. Anna got called to the office after the class. Her guidance teacher wanted to have a talk with her. It seems that Ms.Anna said she was going to off herself because of Anatomy. And one of her friends offered her a length of rope! It is state law that any teacher hearing some child talking about sucide needs to be reported. So Anna had to have a talk about sucide. Her guidance councelor knows Anna and has been helping her look for scholarships so she knew it was just a stupid comment. Suicide is not a laughing matter and I'm glad that the school is so involved. But having a huge mouth is a laughing matter!!
I welcomed her to the world of stupid comments. I live there.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn
PS-I can't wait to ring in the new year! I hope that 2010 has less problems than 2009!

16 comments:

Annie Jones said...

At least she's not like my niece who was arguing a grade with one of her teachers and accidentally belched in the teacher's face. Nothing good came from that.

Happy New Year!

A.Marie said...

Hi there! Just stopped on over to say Hi!

Have a Happy New Year! :)

If you get bored, come by and have a glass of "bubbly" (the Welch's kind!) with me! Gotta do it before 9:30pm, though. That's when this Party Animal is going to go to bed! LOL

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones- I can't even imagine the problems that belch caused! I think we should call mouthing off pulling a Sonya!
Have a Happy New Year!

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie- I laughed at you being a party animal!! I bet if you were with me, I'd scare you.
Have a Happy New Year and be good!

McVal said...

LOL! Amen to that!!!
Happy New Year!
Val

Linda said...

Hope you have a Happy New Years Eve, Can't wait to here more stories next year! And I think I miss your "21" birthday. hehe. Hope it was great.

Linda :)

kado! said...

oh man! crazy!

Wishing you the best 2010!!!!

Together We Save said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year!!

A.Marie said...

WAKEY WAKEY! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?? See...You should have partied with me...I'd have made sure you were in bed by 10 pm! :)

The Welch's was yummy, btw!

SonyaAnn said...

kado!-I just hope that 2010 is better than 2009!

SonyaAnn said...

Together We Save-Right back at you! Just say it quietly!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Happy 2010! I hope that it is a wonderful year for you!

SonyaAnn said...

Linda-It really made me happy to see that you plan on being with me in the coming year!

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-Shhhhhhhh! Be very quiet and don't make any sudden movements!

Frances said...

Poor Anna. LOL!

Happy New Year!!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I understand having a big mouth!