Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Naughty Deer

These are the deer that we put out every year during the holidays. I won them when the kids were little and they just stuck around. The problem is they like to fornicate. We used to find it upsetting but it is happening so often that we are just used to it. When DJ was little he asked what they were doing and I said playing leap frog, they just weren't very good at it. Great parenting. Anyways, most mornings when DJ leaves for school, he calls back in the door, "They are at it again." And then he walks over and pulls them apart. The problem is the little kids bus stop is our driveway. And there has been quite a few mornings that I hear the kids giggling and I run out in the snow and pull them apart. UGH!
Now for the most part, our very comical neighbor is to blame. The houses are very close in this neighborhood. It's house, driveway, house. And the only houses here are ranches, raised ranches, and tri-levels. Sorry, got off subject a bit. Anyways, we moved in within a few weeks of our next door neighbors. Their son Alex was five and Anna was three. So the two of them have been together since they were very small. Our neighbors are another reason that we would be sad to leave. They are like family but the family that you look forward to seeing. Anyways, Anna decided to retaliate with some of her friends.
Yes, that is a three foot inflatable penis. I'm not sure where Richard came from. They have been passing him around amongst themselves for a while. And Anna signed it. Why, I have no idea. Really, have I taught her nothing! I was so sure that the someone was going to call the police on this one. Our road is the main road in the neighborhood. I was just waiting to explain that one. But everyone just stopped and laughed or drove passed a few times and took pictures.
I can't wait to see what the next chapter is in this drama. I worry that Anna has a naughty streak like her mother.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn



12 comments:

McVal said...

LOL! We used to pull pranks on some nearby friends too... but no inflatable penises or fornicating deer!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I think that most of the problems that I have in my life are my fault!

A.Marie said...

Oh No! You also have naughty deer? There are some older folks, a couple of blocks away, who also have that trouble with their deer. Whenever I see them, I can't help myself...I start laughing....I know...shame on me! HA! :)

Aren't wonderful neighbors AWESOME!!! We have a neighbor guy that hubby and teen son like to prank once in awhile and the neighbor likes to prank them right back. Fun is what makes the world a happy place!

Frances said...

LOL! I want to come live in your neighborhood!!!

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-It's good to know that we aren't the only one having trouble with their deer. Did you know that female deer are the only ones that keep their antlers in the winter?

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I can't even imagine what kind of trouble we could get into!!!! But I would love it.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I CAN imagine what kind of trouble that we could get in to!!

But I am pretty sure they have internet in prison, so we could still blog.

How hysterical, "The Adventures of SonyaAnn and Frances in Prison." Now THAT's a blog.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I bet that would make a ton of money but don't they keep it to repay who ever you have damaged?

Pam said...

I want to read "The Adventures of SonyaAnn and Frances in Prison."
That's funny and it took me a minute to figure out the penis. I thought it was some sort of giant finger with hangnails. :)

Annie Jones said...

For Pete's sake, SonyaAnn, you should warn A.Marie before you go throwing around pictures like that!

Email them directly to me next time.

SonyaAnn said...

Pam-Frances and I would be running the joint in a week!!;)
Finger with hangnails!!!! She is looking for a sheep!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-You make me laugh! I think that A.Marie might have a slight naughty streak just because she keeps coming back or she is just too polite to stop. Either way I'm not a good influence.