Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pecan Sandies





This is a recipe that I've been working on. It began it's life as a shortbread cookie recipe then morphed into a butter cookie recipe and has now become a Pecan Sandy recipe. I've got the recipe just how I want it so it's going to stay this way, I think. My mother-in-law, Donna said this was the best cookies she had ever eaten. I think she is a little bias but I'll take the compliment. So here's the recipe.....

1 1/2 cup of softened butter
2 cups flour
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup corn starch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup pecan pieces

1.) place all ingredients in a large bowl
2.) mix thoroughly with hands
3.) form into 1 inch balls
4.) bake for 20 min(check after 15) at 300
It is so easy and doesn't take long to make. I hope you love this as much as we do.
Thanks for Reading,
SonyaAnn

No comments: