Monday, December 21, 2009

A quick Christmas Tip

I usually end up with quite a few Christmas cards. I set them on the kitchen table or the counter at first but then I end up having to take them down when ever I cook. Or I set them on the end tables in the living room and they end up getting knocked over by the cat. Or they make dusting a royal pain. So I have been stringing some curling ribbon between two push pins and just hanging the cards on that. It is so much easier. It's by the front door and I get quite a few compliments about my ingenuity. And when Christmas is over I just take the whole thing down.
Usually, my tips aren't as solid as this one. Since I'm still trying to repost everything that I deleted, I'm getting a refresher on what I wrote. I'm nuts! Seriously think before you take any of my advice!
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Tea Time Consultants said...

Keep blogging and in no time your kids will be grown. I miss mine, so much. The last one left home in 1992. Now they have children, but I do not get to see them much.

Come by for visit sometime: http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

A.Marie said...

Hi there! I am finding some time, between baking, to read some posts. I really like your idea; you are so clever! Seriously! I would have never thought of that!

Ooops...gotta go....timer is going off...time to get this pan out and another pan in! If you get bored, you can just come on over to my house and help! HA! :)

SonyaAnn said...

Tea Time Consultants-Thank you so much for coming to see me!

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-Keep fighting the good fight and I hope that you are done!!!

slugmama said...

Well all I can say is GMTA(great minds think alike). I have been known to hang a piece of garland around the frame of the pantry door in the kitchen(a place that everyone sees alot)and tape or pin the xmas cards we receive on it to display them.
Your solution looks like an even simpler/easier way to do this.
WTG!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama_I like GMTA! I'm going to have to use that one. I just wish that I could think like you on some of the deals you get. The stores around here get real nasty about coupons. I had to have a manager approve a $1 coupon at walmart! A Buck!!!

kado! said...

cute idea!

SonyaAnn said...

kado!-Thank you. And thank you for finding me again! My plan is to finish getting this blog back together and then go out and find everyone again. It has taken a long time just to reload all of the posts and then fix the links. The links were the killers! Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Sometimes non-standard due to you after sharing. Undoubtedly advantage my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a titanic article as they all are. I from been wondering nearly this as some beat now. Its vast to get this info. You are fair and balanced.