Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, Crap

So much for the whole credit card speech. I suck. I am now typing to you on a brand new computer. A very expensive $569 computer. When I said that the other computer hated me well I wasn't kidding, it committed suicide. It was an ugly painful death, the mother board fried out. SO I'm sure that I won't be singing the praises of the credit card when I get that next statement. I have gone so far over now that only a miracle could save me now. I can't believe that I'm going to say this but I'm at the point that I don't even want to look. Yeah credit cards, my ass! Just kidding, I got myself into this and I'll dig out. It just sucks is all. I've used up all the reservoirs and have nothing left to rob. I guess that I'll just keep plugging away. But the only good thing that has come out of this is that if I hadn't gone and gotten the new computer, I would have missed my book deadline. So I guess that it all worked out. We'll see.
Thanks for reading,
SonyaAnn

2 comments:

A.Marie said...

Ooohh..I know what you mean. When our computer died,it cost us around $700. Ugh. Double Ugh. Thankfully, that year we got some back on a tax refund.

I have been in the hole before, and it isn't fun. I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to look at the statement. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Everything does work out, you'll see. When is your book deadline?

:)

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-You are a sweetie. Thankfully this is an old post from last year! I've been trying to get caught up with the reposting. And yes, you are right it does work out in the end. I used Christmas money to get the computer that I'm typing on right now.
And thankfully I don't have a book deadline. My next book should be finished around spring of next year. And sorry dear but it won't be something that you should read. But I still luv you!