Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wicked Wednesday!!



I'm going to roast for this one.
This is one of the pictures that yahoo has when you log on to your account. This picture has bothered me for so long! I'm obviously the only one that sees this. But why does it look like Na Naw is grabbing his junk? And the poor thing has a look on his face like he is just trying to find a happy place and show no emotion.
And these are the things that I think about. Sad!
Thanks for stopping by for a dose of perversion,
SonyaAnn

16 comments:

A.Marie said...

Yes, SonyaAnn, you are so perverted, but I still wuv u anyway! :)LOL

Annie Jones said...

I'm surprised you got any Christmas gifts. You are surely on the naughty list!

Callista said...

hahaha! before i read your post i was totally thinking that too :D

Pam said...

I had never thought about it, but you are right!

McVal said...

LOL! So exactly how many lumps of coal DID you get?

slugmama said...

Yes my friend, you will roast....just like that kid's chestnuts will too.hehehehe

Did we share a filthy mind at birth....conjoined smut minds, that's us!lolol

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-I'm glad you wuv me but can't you see it?

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-But I'm not wrong!! Nanny looks like a perv!

SonyaAnn said...

Callista-Good Girl!

SonyaAnn said...

Pam-Thank you for seeing it my way!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Only a few! Just kidding!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama or my Sister- Yes, we will always be joined in naughty thoughts!

kado! said...

I have never logged on to a yahoo account..so never seen this picture...but your view on it...cracked me up!!! HA!

SonyaAnn said...

kado!-I know and this is why I have problems!

Debbie said...

omg! I thought the same thing! lol!!

SonyaAnn said...

Debbie-You are the first one to think just like me!!!! Maybe you should be scared!