Monday, January 25, 2010

Piccyfix

I thought that I'd give you a quick tip. As you can tell by the quality of a lot of the pictures on my blog, I use my cell phone to take pictures. And sometimes I can't get it all in the picture and I need to turn the phone/camera sideways. And then when you load it on blogger, its sideways. So I found this site that will rotate and crop and just will do just about anything else to your photo for free. I love free and it works about the same as blogger so its not hard to figure out. So if you need to work on a picture, go here. And I'm sad to say that I'm not getting a cent to tell you about them!
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

6 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I just turn my monitor on it's side. Works for me.

McVal said...

No problem for me either... The crik in my neck lets me see my chiropractor more often... He's fun!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-We should drink together! The possibilities are endless!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I've never been to a chiropractor. I've heard it before and it sounds painful!

Annie Jones said...

I'll drink to that.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-I can't wait to turn on the computer and see what you say!