Thursday, February 11, 2010

Santa's Secret!

Here is an updated copy of my list. I've added everything that I have so far and who it is for.

Me($25)-
Den($25)-
Anna($250)-
DJ($250)-
Dennis($50)-
Donna($50)-
Cindy($50)-
Chris($50)-
Justin($50)-
Sheila($50)-
Kyle($50)-
Erica($50)-
Nicole($50)-
Chris($50)-
Grandpa Mott($50)-
Willie & Margie($5-10)-Basket*done*
Emily($25)-
Aaron($25)-
Al & Phylis($5-10)-Basket*done*
Laura($10-20)1 Snoopy
Tom & Marsha($5-10)-Basket*done*
Carolyn & Gene($5-10)-Basket*done*
Jennifer & Jason($5-10)-Basket*done*
Savannah-($10-20) 2 Snoopy dolls and puzzle*done*
Dee & Terry($5-10)-Basket*done*
Bruce & Lauren($75-100) - Basket & Ski Santa w/friends & joke book
Alex($25)
Andrea & Daniel($5-10)-Basket*done*
Daniel($40-50)
Jason($40-50)
Spencer($20-30)
Donna & Steve($10-20)-?????-I know you are reading this!
Jordan($15-20)
Bekah($15-20)
Mail Lady($5-10)-Basket*done*
Jennifer($25)bath set
Kristen($20)bath set
Karate Teacher-Anna($5-10)-bath set*done*
Betty($5-10)-Basket*done*
Gerald & Maureen($10-20)
Juan($25)
Chio($5-10)-Basket*done*
Martha($5-10)-Basket*done*
Soledad($5-10)-Basket*done*
Anna($5-10)-Basket*done*
Gloria($5-10)-Basket*done*
Litsy & Uritsy($20-25)
Mrs. Bauer($25)


I have 4 bath sets left and the stainless steel 11 in 1 tool but I think I'm going to give that to my BIL Chris with a gift card. And I wouldn't mind getting one of the bath sets for Christmas and Anna might get one. So I only have two left if I get my way!;) I have 25 people completely done for $24.95! Only 34 people left. I'm so happy with my progress! Now if I can only spend under a $1 on the others, I'll get away cheap.
Thanks for coming to see me,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Linda said...

WOW, I am impressed, can I send you my Christmas list! Hehe!

Together We Save said...

Wow - this is amazing! You are on the ball.

Frances said...

Excellent, SonyaAnn!! Way to save a ton of money!

I notice my name is not on that list????


LOL!

SonyaAnn said...

Linda-I'm not sure what I can do for you other than make you nuts!

SonyaAnn said...

Together We Save-Thank you but let's wait and see what kind of shape I'm in at Christmas!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You my dear, are on the naughty list!

slugmama said...

Lookin' good!
Now if you can do another 25 left on the list for $1 a pop you are going to have an amazingly low OOP for Holiday gifts!
I'd suggest you rev it up and hit garage sales hard this spring/summer!
And plant that massive herb garden too just in case...lol

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-Thank you!
I have to say it was a bit upsetting to dive into my Christmas mess. It was hard to admit that I have a problem. But it is getting a bit easier!
Thank you for being here for me.

kado! said...

love your updates! I have a feeling you are really going to come in under budget this year...so you can splurge for yourself and the husband! ;)

SonyaAnn said...

kado!-I hope I can keep up this momentum! And as nice of a thought that is, my guess is that it isn't going to happen. But it is nice to think about!

Frances said...

I just got a chance to check this. I am SO excited that I am on your naughty list!!!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I figured you would! Who wants to be on the nice list anyways!!!