Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Santa's Secret!

I'm still working on this and I've decided to list in blue how much I actually paid for each person/item. This way I will be able to keep track of how much we had budgeted and how much we actually spent. I highlighted the person's name in red if I'm completely done with them.

Me($25)-bathset($2.30)
Den($25)-
Anna($250)-bath set($2.30)
DJ($250)-
Dennis($50)-
Donna($50)-
Cindy($50)-
Chris($50)-
Justin($50)-
Sheila($50)-
Kyle($50)-
Erica($50)-
Nicole($50)-
Chris($50)-11in1 tool($.95)
Grandpa Mott($50)-
Willie & Margie($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Emily($25)-
Aaron($25)-
Al & Phylis($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Laura($10-20)1 Snoopy($.47)bath set($2.30)
Tom & Marsha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Carolyn & Gene($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer & Jason($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Savannah-($10-20) 2 Snoopy dolls($.94) and puzzle ($3.03)*done*
Dee & Terry($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Bruce & Lauren($75-100)Basket & Ski Santa w/friends($1.70) jokebook($3.03)&bathset($2.30)
Alex($25)
Andrea & Daniel($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Daniel($40-50)
Jason($40-50)
Spencer($20-30)
Donna & Steve($10-20)-?????-I know you are reading this!
Jordan($15-20)
Bekah($15-20)
Mail Lady($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer($25)bath set($1.30)
Kristen($20)bath set($1.30)
Karate Teacher-Anna($5-10)-bath set*done*($2.40)
Betty($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gerald & Maureen($10-20)
Juan($25)
Chio($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Martha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Soledad($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Anna($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gloria($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Litsy & Uritsy($20-25)
Mrs. Bauer($25)

I figured out where the other bath sets and the11in1 tool are going. The numbers don't quite match up because of tax. I'm a few pennies off on the list but I'm still at $24.95 OOP. I think I might be getting a bit anal about this. Never!
If you hear of any little girl's toys or dress up clothes being on clearance please let me know. Litsy and Uritsy love playing dress up. I need something in a girls 5 and up.
Thanks for coming to see me,
SonyaAnn

16 comments:

A.Marie said...

YAY for You! You are inspiring me to create a list of my own. I'm still on the lookout for dresses! :)

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-Thank you! You are always here for me! The problem is I'm not even sure how much the dresses should cost. What is a good deal?

Annie Jones said...

I think you're doing great, but every time you update, you STILL haven't added my name to your list. ;)

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-I know I'm so bad.
Be honest, is this getting a bit boring? It is really helping to keep me on track but I'm wondering if you are getting burned out?

Annie Jones said...

I'm a numbers geek, so no, I'm not burned out. But I can only speak for myself (when I try to speak for others, they get mad at me).

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-Could you be any funnier? I speak for others all the time. And you are right, they don't like it so much!

Pam said...

I need to do this too. I keep thinking of all the gifts I need to buy, but my picky nieces & nephew change their minds often on things they want.

SonyaAnn said...

Pam-I would say get them gift cards or you could save your swagbuck points and get them e-gift cards from amazon.

Frances said...

Annie Jones, I am sure you are on the naughty list with me!

SonyaAnn, keep up the good work. You are doing great! And I am not a bit bored.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Thank you! And I knew you wouldn't be bored or complain because I tell you how great your butt looks so I can say anything!

Frances said...

You CAN say anything, SonyaAnn! (Like you need my permission. LOL!)

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Like anyone could stop my mouth! It does what it wants without any input from me. Hey, maybe that is why I'm fat. You do realize that there is a naughty joke in there, don't you?

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I just love you!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-;)

Mom's Place said...

Dang! I'm impressed!!!! I do little by little throughout the year!

SonyaAnn said...

Mom's Place- Thank you! But it still seems so expensive! I really would be happy if I could get it down around $1200. Only time will tell with this one!
And thank you so much for coming to see me!