Monday, April 5, 2010

Santa's Secret!

So, I have picked up a few more things. I got the two card games for $.48. I just couldn't pass them up. We have a Christmas game that we play and I figure even if I throw them in the "fight" pile it is worth it. Our Christmas game usually turns into a very funny yelling match. Everyone brings a few wrapped good gifts and not so good gift and we throw them in the middle of a table. There are a few dice going around and if you roll a 1 or a 6 then you get a present. When all the presents are gone from the middle, you can "steal" from other people. We usually end up fighting over one gift and it ends up being tampons or something stupid. One year it was a very well disguised plunger.
A while ago, Victoria Secrets had a deal with free shipping and with any purchase you get a gift card of at least $10. (I'm so bad about remembering to post what I bought!) So I broke up my purchases to get more cards. The first order, I had a $10 off card so I bought the eye shadow and lotion for $1.67. And the body spray was for $3.18. I think they will make some nice stocking stuffers for Anna. Honestly, I wish that I had ordered myself some. Oh well, I have plenty of time to shop for myself! So, I'm at a grand total of $37.67.

Me($25)-bathset($2.30)
Den($25)-
Anna($250)-bath set($2.30),Monopoly($2.13), Eye shadow, body spray, lotion($4.85)
DJ($250)-Pictureka ($3.13)
Dennis($50)-
Donna($50)-
Cindy($50)-
Chris($50)-
Justin($50)-
Sheila($50)-
Kyle($50)-
Erica($50)-
Nicole($50)-
Chris($50)-11in1 tool($.95)
Grandpa Mott($50)-
Willie & Margie($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Emily($25)-
Aaron($25)-
Al & Phylis($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Laura($10-20)1 Snoopy($.47)bath set($2.30) , Sorry($2.13)*done*
Tom & Marsha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Carolyn & Gene($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer & Jason($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Savannah-($10-20) 2 Snoopy dolls($.94) and puzzle ($3.03)*done*
Dee & Terry($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Bruce & Lauren($75-100)Basket & Ski Santa w/friends($1.70) jokebook($3.03)&bathset($2.30)
Alex($25)
Andrea & Daniel($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Daniel($40-50)
Jason($40-50)
Spencer($20-30)
Donna & Steve($10-20)-?????-I know you are reading this!
Jordan($15-20)
Bekah($15-20)
Mail Lady($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer($25)bath set($1.30)
Kristen($20)bath set($1.30)
Karate Teacher-Anna($5-10)-bath set*done*($2.40)
Betty($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gerald & Maureen($10-20)
Juan($25)
Chio($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Martha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Soledad($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Anna($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gloria($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Litsy & Uritsy($20-25)
Mrs. Bauer($25)
Extra-2 card games($.48)
Thanks for coming to see me,
SonyaAnn

14 comments:

Annie Jones said...

You're doing pretty well, considering you only have 263 shopping days left 'til Christmas.

Sheila said...

Now why didn't I think of that? I usually just use or give the extras away when I get them. Bloggers are good people--they help each other and teach other new things every day. Love it!!!

Linda said...

Our family always do the secret satnta game for christmas also. But we don't get the gag gift and we steal after the gift is opened.
My Dad hates this game a refuses to play. It is a fun game! You are so thrifty, I still haven't even made any Christmas cards let alone bought any gifts.
Hope you have a great day!
Linda

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-My dream is to be done by the 4th of July!LOL!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Well, thank you for the nice compliment! I'm trying to do the best that I can but it is still a struggle!

SonyaAnn said...

Linda-I'm the pick on person every Christmas! They all robbed me blind when I was pregnant with DJ. I complain a lot and that gets everyone going!
I can't wait to see your Christmas cards!
Thanks for coming to see me!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you are doing great! I think you might manage to be done by July 4!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-THANK YOU! If only I was this organized in every aspect of my life!

slugmama said...

Ok SonyaAnn,
I am in serious clean out mode here this week! I am loading up the van with new in the package stuff to take to Sallie's.
I think you need to come shop in my storage unit. You could be finished with your Santa list tomorrow and I'd have less stuff to get rid of!lolol

Frances said...

slugmama, where is that storage unit?????

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-How about posting pictures? Maybe you could sell a few things like that. I am more than willing to cyber shop!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Me first!

Mom's Place said...

I'm shocked that you find things so cheap!! Well not really. More shocked that I haven't been doing this this year. With a major cross country move coming up, the selling of a house and other things, I haven't even had a chance to think of Christmas shopping yet!

SonyaAnn said...

Mom's Place-Well I blew it today with the coach purses!