Monday, April 19, 2010

Santa's Secret!

Yay, I got another cheap present. It's a little hard to tell what it is from the picture but it is super neat. At least, I didn't say neato! This is credit card pocket light and for the huge sum of $1.49, this is going to make a great stocking stuffer for DJ. So the grand total for the year is $264.89.

Me($25)-bathset($2.30),wipes($2.11)
Den($25)-
Anna($250)-bath set($2.30),Monopoly($2.13), Eye shadow, body spray, lotion($4.85),purse ($33.23),wipes($2.11)
DJ($250)-Pictureka ($3.13), light($1.49)
Dennis($50)-
Donna($50)-
Cindy($50)-
Chris($50)-
Justin($50)-
Sheila($50)-purse($51.70)*done*
Kyle($50)-
Erica($50)-purse($44.31)*done*
Nicole($50)-purse($51.70)*done*
Chris($50)-11in1 tool($.95)
Grandpa Mott($50)-
Willie & Margie($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Emily($25)-
Aaron($25)-
Al & Phylis($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Laura($10-20)1 Snoopy($.47)bath set($2.30) , Sorry($2.13)*done*
Tom & Marsha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Carolyn & Gene($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer & Jason($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Savannah-($10-20) 2 Snoopy dolls($.94) and puzzle ($3.03)*done*
Dee & Terry($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Bruce & Lauren($75-100)Basket & Ski Santaw/friends($1.70) jokebook($3.03)&bathset($2.30), purse($40.62)*done*
Alex($25)
Andrea & Daniel($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Daniel($40-50)
Jason($40-50)
Spencer($20-30)
Donna & Steve($10-20)-?????-I know you are reading this!
Jordan($15-20)
Bekah($15-20)
Mail Lady($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer($25)bath set($1.30)
Kristen($20)bath set($1.30)
Karate Teacher-Anna($5-10)-bath set*done*($2.40)
Betty($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gerald & Maureen($10-20)
Juan($25)
Chio($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Martha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Soledad($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Anna($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gloria($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Litsy & Uritsy($20-25)
Mrs. Bauer($25)
Extra-2 card games($.48)
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

26 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm still amazed at how well you are doing on your shopping. I never had an idea saving could be so easy and fun until I started blogging and seeing what other people were doing. I learn something new every day. Thanks.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-THANK YOU! That was such a sweet comment. You can keep the compliments coming all day!!!

Pam said...

Cheapo presents are the very best. I love getting those!

SonyaAnn said...

Pam-I just hope that I get this done long before Christmas.
Thanks for coming to see me!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you are doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Thank you!

Together We Save said...

Wow - that is amazing!! It is great that you get so much done so early.

SonyaAnn said...

Together We Save-I'm doing good until I have another Coach problem!

McVal said...

I didn't see my name on the list... I believe I'm in the $50-75 range... I like chocolate.
I need to start a list now of Christmas gifts and then keep my eyes open!
Thanks!

Frances said...

Put my name in McVal's spot. I only need a $25 gift. I will be much better for your budget than she is!

slugmama said...

Note to SonyaAnn....stay OUT of the Coach Outlet for the rest of the year! Unless of course you feel the urge to add me to this list.lol

Seriously, little presents like that can be the favorite part of Xmas.

Remember how little kids usually play with the boxes more than the presents.

My xmas gift list is easy....I have no friends and we don't do family gifts, so it's just getting for the 3 kids and hubby and the nephew. All 5 are impossible to buy for so I just throw gift cards or money at them.lol

I envy you having people who appreciate getting things that you/I could get amazing deals on. ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-LOL!
If you do start a list are you going to post it?

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I have to say that the comments are my favorite thing of the day! I wub you!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-I KNOW! I really did upset myself!I know I went too far if I'm still bothered by it.
DJ will love this. Now lets hope that I don't wash it for him when he leaves his wallet in his pants! I love to wash just about everything, thumb drives, entire pickles. It is so amazing what you can wash!
Hey, I'm your friend! And you are really lucky to have such a small list. I can't even imagine how nice the holidays are.

slugmama said...

"Hey, I'm your friend! And you are really lucky to have such a small list. I can't even imagine how nice the holidays are."
I don't know about nice since the SIS-from hell usually shows up.....can you tell I am NOT a fan of DH's siblings?lol
And no matter how few people I need to gift to since it's the surly teens they usually complaint about what they get/don't get and then there is the fighting whenever they are forced to be in the same room.
Please let me come stay with you for the Holidays and I can help you with your list!!!lol

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-How about we grab a few of the girls from our blogs and hit the open road for Christmas? Give us something that we really want for the holidays, an escape!

健康方士 said...

I changed all the electric bulb of my home for an all energy saving type.

Frances said...

Poor slugmama. Teens fighting at Christmas?! Ugh. The Grinch would come out in me and they would get no gifts.

I told you....I am mean!

slugmama said...

LOL Frances! My kids use to call me "Meany Mommy" when they were little.
Not that they are surly teens I just leave the room and avoid dealing with them. I guess I am just worn out or worn down...lol

SonyaAnn RE:hitting the road--what a great idea!!! I would so love to get together with bunches of ya'll...it would be a blast!
But why wait for xmas?? I can be ready to go in 2 hours! Can you tell I need a vacation??lol
We should do a roadtrip....start here on the east coast(well, ALMOST the east coast)and drive to each of ya'll and pick everyone up along the way.
I once drove with 2 people I had never met before in RL from PA to MN to a 4 day private convention of beanie collectors who were all part of an online newsgroup together. It was weird and wonderful! I am still friends with most of them too.
The 2nd yr. we all met outside of St. Louis and that trip involved taking the train(which was NOT a pleasant experience)...but the gathering was!
Nobody put one together after yr. 2 but it was fun while it lasted.
Just say the word and I'm there!! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

健康方士-So did we! I love the savings.
Thank you so much for coming to see me and thank goodness for the translator!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You aren't mean!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-I was talking to Donna Freedman and I was saying that I would love to get in an RV and travel around the country and meet all of my blogging friends! That would be something wonderful to write about. How much fun would that be? Or I could drive around and pick everyone up and then we could go to say, Hawaii? Now all I need is an RV!

slugmama said...

"Now all I need is an RV!"
Well how much will the hubs and kids bring?lol
Or you could tell the gift list people to blow off and use the money to rent an RV.
I am all about solving your problems my dear....hehehe

kado! said...

i love it! what a cool light!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-LOL,LOL! Problem solving! You are too funny! Den is a little pretty, we might be able to make a buck or two off of him!!!!

SonyaAnn said...

kado!-I can't wait to give it to him!