Thursday, June 24, 2010

Santa's Secret!

I got this little gem for Den for his stocking. It was a $1.99 from Meritline. It a 50 year calendar keychain. I think it will make an interesting stocking stuffer. If you do want to shop there, sign up for there emails and they will send you discount codes. Go here and scroll all the way to the bottom, its on the right side.
So my grand total for the year is $266.88.

Me($25)-bathset($2.30),wipes($2.11)
Den($25)-keychain($1.99)
Anna($250)-bath set($2.30),Monopoly($2.13), Eye shadow, body spray, lotion($4.85),purse ($33.23),wipes($2.11)
DJ($250)-Pictureka ($3.13), light($1.49)
Dennis($50)-
Donna($50)-
Cindy($50)-
Chris($50)-
Justin($50)-
Sheila($50)-purse($51.70)*done*
Kyle($50)-
Erica($50)-purse($44.31)*done*
Nicole($50)-purse($51.70)*done*
Chris($50)-11in1 tool($.95)
Grandpa Mott($50)-
Willie & Margie($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Emily($25)-
Aaron($25)-
Al & Phylis($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Laura($10-20)1 Snoopy($.47)bath set($2.30) , Sorry($2.13)*done*
Tom & Marsha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Carolyn & Gene($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer & Jason($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Savannah-($10-20) 2 Snoopy dolls($.94) and puzzle ($3.03)*done*
Dee & Terry($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Bruce & Lauren($75-100)Basket & Ski Santa w/friends($1.70)jokebook($3.03)&bathset($2.30), purse($40.62)*done*
Alex($25)
Andrea & Daniel($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Daniel($40-50)
Jason($40-50)
Spencer($20-30)
Donna & Steve($10-20)-?????-I know you are reading this!
Jordan($15-20)
Bekah($15-20)
Mail Lady($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Jennifer($25)bath set($1.30)
Kristen($20)bath set($1.30)
Karate Teacher-Anna($5-10)-bath set*done*($2.40)
Betty($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gerald & Maureen($10-20)
Juan($25)
Chio($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Martha($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Soledad($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Anna($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Gloria($5-10)-Basket*done*($.06)
Litsy & Uritsy($20-25)
Mrs. Bauer($25)
Extra-2 card games($.48)
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

18 comments:

Annie Jones said...

That's a pretty cool key chain. Thanks for the link to it.

Sheila said...

I'm still impressed with your Christmas shopping. I haven't even thought of starting it yet--as usual, I'll wait till the last minute and worry I won't find what I want to buy!! Off to check out the link.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-You are welcome, my dear!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-At least, doing it this way gives me an excuse to shop all year long! Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that!

McVal said...

Sweet! I want one!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-;)
I think that next year I'll just keep a list of what I buy but won't say who its for. I have peekers!

Frances said...

That is cool, SonyaAnn! You are doing really well.

I REALLY hate your black background. I don't know why, but it is hard for me to read.

But I will suffer for you.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I hate it too! Blogger won't let me reload my old template. Any ideas?

slugmama said...

Ok, I will be kicking myself for telling you this but word has it that Cracker Barrel is having a porch sale at their locations this weekend....porch sale=80% off!!
I predict that SonyaAnn will be craving cornbread, greens and chicken and dumplings this weekend....lolol

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-OMG, I feel my shop coming on!!!
Interesting side note, My MIL's brother and his family started Cracker Barrel in TN. He gets his pictures taken with Winona Judd and Dolly Pardon. I'm famous by 2 degrees of separation.

Pam said...

I've been having problems with blogger too. Don't know why it's doing freaky things now. I am jealous of all the shopping you have completed.

slugmama said...

Well being related you SHOULD get some kind of family discount, no?lol

So does your 2nd degree mean I have to start calling you Kevin Bacon? ;-)

Frances said...

I don't know how you would get your old template back. Sorry, Kevin.

SonyaAnn said...

Pam-I'm sorry that you too are having problems but its nice to know that I'm not alone. I think that it might have something to do with them adding that new feature of making your own template. I have never seen that one before. Hmmm, makes you wonder!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-Well, you have finally lost me. Why are you calling me Kevin Bacon? If I have to be a man, can I please be Jet Lee!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Can I be a man you want?

slugmama said...

SonyaAnn--"2 degrees of separation"....re:your cracker barrel relation comment and 2 degrees leads my brain to....6 degrees of separation which leads me to....6 degrees of kevin bacon game....that leads me back to you and kevin bacon. NOW do you understand how my brain works?LOLOL
If you don't I totally understand because "I" don't understand how my brain works most days. 8-))

Have fun on your roadtrip to UEI...

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-Ummm, thank you for clearing that up. Hmmmmm.