Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What is going on here!?!?

We have been slapped by the gods of unlucky or maybe the gods of disaster! The transmission is begging for death, it is leaking and now has air in the system so it is bubbling. Den is keeping it alive but just barely.
He had to plug a tire because of a nail. That will only hold for so long and we are going to need a tire. We just bought all new ones the beginning of the year. So 4 new tires and one popped in the first week. And Walmart would not replace it. Don't buy tires from them!
The year old water spicket on the back of the house decided to break. And it was broken so that it didn't stop running. It was leaking in the house. Den didn't get to bed until midnight. Fun times!
Please just stay ten feet away from us, it might be contagious. I know that these things come in threes but do they come in thirties?
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn
PS-Don't forget to go HERE and enter my $40 CSN gift certificate giveaway!!!

14 comments:

Linda Robinson said...

That's a bummer... Our Air conditioner broke and that is not a good thing when you live in the desert my friend.. So we had to fork over alot of money for a new one.. I am hoping that is the only thing that breaks cause I have heard of that before also that bad things happen in 3's... Oh well all you can do is Laugh and maybe have a shot of Jose' to ease the pain..

Hugs, Linda

Sheila said...

Wow--I'm so sorry things are going so wrong. I hope things start looking up soon. I think I'd have a shot or three of Jose' myself!! Take care.

slugmama said...

Well it figures....you just spent money to replace the garage doors so something HAD to BREAK, right? 8-(
I sorry.....

SonyaAnn said...

Linda Robinson-I don't know if I would be drinking if my AC didn't work!!! Maybe an alcoholic slushy, we should ask Frances what to make!!!
And you made me giggle about the "my friend." You are sharp this morning!!!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Everyone is on top of their game this morning!!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-It is just an ongoing mess in this house. It honestly, never stops. And now the phone stopped working. It kills me to pay for a service that we can't use!!

slugmama said...

SonyaAnn--I know they have lemon laws for cars but you need to look into lemon laws for houses! Good Grief....your house is the Energizer Bunny of crap...it just keeps going, and going, and going.....

Beth said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. Believe me, I know how it feels. Hang on, things get better.

Frances said...

Wait! You bought a new tire that popped in the first week? And WalMart wouldn't give you a refund? You need to send a letter to corporate. Even if you didn't buy an extra warranty. Anything from Walmart should last longer than a week.

Frozen strawberry daiquiris are quite delish this time of year.

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-I HATE this house. Den loves it but not me. He can get it in the divorce!!;)

SonyaAnn said...

Beth-I know that I shouldn't complain but it never ends with this house!!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Den did try and fight them and they wouldn't budge! They said that he did it and he said that they should last longer than a week. But in the end, we were the ones out the money. But I do hope that anyone that reads this will think twice about buying tires from them!

Frances said...

I certainly will not be buying tires from Walmart!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Sometimes all you can do is bitch about it!