Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Free Money!!





Since Anna is away at school and I'm planning on cutting every corner I can and then some, I have been looking for a way to make a few extra pennies. And some might say that it is a waste of time to do something for such a small amount of money, I say POO!
Inbox Dollars now has a new way to make money. It's called cash tasks. And while you won't be able to retire on the money you make, it would be quite easy to make a few extra bucks a day. So go check that out and if there is anyone out there that hasn't signed up for Inbox Dollars please use my link.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

6 comments:

McVal said...

Checking it out now!

Linda Robinson said...

Well I will definitly show this to my DH. He love do find a dollar here and there.. He opens bank accounts That will pay him $100. bucks if he leaves it open for a year and every month he has to make 10 depit transactions.. So what does he do.. Goes to the gas station and puts in $1. of gas 10 times.. Then the bank calls us every month because of the wierd transactions taking place..

But I say if he want to go thur the troble, I will let him...

So I am sure he will take a look at this...

Hope you are hav'n a great day..
Hugs, Linda

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-:)
Thanks for coming to see me!

SonyaAnn said...

Linda Robinson-LOL! That sounds like something that I would do. I have looked into it a few times but Den doesn't have direct deposit so they won't pay us. I would probably even buy gas that way too. Bless his heart!
Have a wonderful week!

Together We Save said...

Very good idea... I do lots of surveys to make a little extra cash!

SonyaAnn said...

Together We Save-I'm looking for every last penny! UGH, EIU is scary.