Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Send Earnings




There should be a law against plagiarizing yourself. This is a total rip off of this post! Do I get jail time or a time out?
Anywho, I just found out that Send Earnings has the same new feature as Inbox Dollars. Its called cash tasks. You can pick up a few extra bucks or should I say quarters for clicking on or checking links. I have been doing it for a few weeks and it really helps push you to the $30 payout faster.
Just a thought and thanks for coming to see me,
SonyaAnn

4 comments:

Frances said...

I think you are safe as long as you don't decide to sue yourself.

McVal said...

It's a don't ask, don't tell kind of thing... The only one who will notice is you, so you don't have to say anything!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Maybe but I'll ask my lawyer first!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-But I have such a big mouth!